I’ve spent 15+ years helping to develop and promote brands such as T mobile, Giorgio Armani, Elizabeth Arden, Juicy Couture, American Express, Starwood Hotels, Darden Restaurants, FPL, Loews Hotels, Azul Resorts, Nickelodeon Resorts and Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB. I am as passionate about developing brands and conceptualizing their campaigns as I am about working with UX peers mulling through user data to uncover the best interactive solution.
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Acrobat), MS Office, Sketch, Marvel & Invision for project prototyping
• Familiarity with AfterEffects, HTML & CSS
• Trained in the Agile process - Team-based management of work-flow
• Brand identity creation, photo shoot art direction and campaign development are key to my work with luxury resort clientele
• Able to generate creative and conceptual ideas across multiple marketing channels including social
• Experienced in preparing for pitch and presenting creative to client stakeholders
• Accustomed to a "mobile-first" methodology
• Ability to prepare information architecture and wireframes based on UX research and documentation. User-testing is an important aspect of my work before presentation to client.
• Experience managing multiple projects and designers as an ACD